- Book Expo America 2017 (Part 3)
- Book Expo America 2017 (Part 2)
- Book Expo America 2017 (Part1)
- The French Connection: Oldies But Goodies Movie In Yonkers With Real Stars
- Exclusive interview to Michael Bacarella, author of “Lincoln’s Foreign Legion: The 39th New York Infantry, the Garibaldi Guard”
- Marco Malvaldi’s “Game For Five”
- “Dogfella” will touch your heart…
- Smaldone: The Untold Story of an American Crime Family.
- Clouds for Breakfast: Mom’s Choice Awards Gold Medal Recipient. A book that will stimulate children’s fantasy.
- GUY GILCHRIST: FROM THE MUPPETS TO NANCY, A SUCCESS STORY.
- Follow Book Reviews Unlimited on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Interviews
Guy Gilchrist is a renowned writer and illustrator of children’s books (42 titles to his name, of which the acclaimed“Night Lights & Pillow Fights” also appears in comics and games versions) and a celebrated, syndicated cartoonist, with strips such as … Continue reading
The World Seen Through a Dog’s Point of View. An Exclusive Interview with Paul Gilligan, author of Pooch Café
According to his website, http://www.poochcafe.com, Paul Gilligan’s affair with art began in 1970, in kindergarten, when he figured out that he stunk at sports and that art was his only other option for impressing chicks. Weaned on Mad magazine, … Continue reading
The Argyle Sweater’s surrealistic view of life: An exclusive interview with cartoonist Scott Hilburn.
Scott Hilburn is the creator of The Argyle Sweater. Boasting a readership ranging from The Washington Post and the Los Angeles Times to the Calgary Herald, Hilburn’s colorful cartoon panel fuses his visceral talent and bold pen stroke. What results … Continue reading
Rick Stromoski is the creator of the popular daily comic strip “Soup to Nutz” and a successful book, magazine and greeting cards illustrator. Rick’s work has appeared in national magazines, children’s and humor books, newspapers, licensed products, national advertising and … Continue reading
Mark Tatulli: Successful animator, illustrator, writer, artist, filmmaker, producer… and of course, cartoonist. An Exclusive interview.
Interview by Tiziano Thomas Dossena Mark Tatulli is an internationally syndicated cartoonist. He was awarded the National Cartoonists Society’s Best Newspaper Comic Strip award in 2008 for Lio, after three nominations, and is also known for his popular comic strip … Continue reading
Lincoln Peirce (pronounced “Purse”) is an American cartoonist, best known as the creator of the Big Nate comic strip. Peirce was born in Iowa, grew up in Durham, New Hampshire and attended Colby College in Maine. He earned a graduate … Continue reading